North® by Honeywell 2216 psi ER5000 Escape Breathing Apparatus With 5 Minute 3AL Cylinder, Carry Pouch, Refillable Cylinder, Valve And Pressure Gauge Assembly, Breathing Tube, Protective Air Hood, And Regulator
Part #: NOS975638
- The Honeywell ER5000 EBA supplies five (EBA-5) or ten (EBA-10) minutes of emergency breathing air, giving your workers the time they need to safely escape from toxic or oxygen-deficient atmospheres. The assembled device is fully contained in a carry pouch and is composed of a refillable cylinder, valve and pressure gauge assembly, breathing tube, protective air hood, and regulator. With decades of legacy experience in respiratory protection, Honeywell concentrates its efforts on developing efficient and comfortable equipment in collaboration with actual users to continuously develop new products to better meet their needs.
- Available in 5- and 10-minute duration as well as 5-minute high flow
- Comfortable loose fitting hood fits easily over eyeglasses, full beards, or hard hats. Escape apparatus does not require fit testing
- Innovative “T” design allows the hood to sit off user’s face while offering 360 degree field of vision
- Durable and resistant to temperature extremes
- Versatile and rugged carry pouch included
- Regulator swivels 360 degrees, allowing for full range of motion and eliminating snag points
BenefitsSpring reinforced breathing tube prevents kinking of tube so airflow won’t be restricted Optional wall mount bracket or storage case available NIOSH approved
SpecificationsNIOSH 42 CFR 84
- Assembled device in a carry pouch
- Refillable cylinder
- Valve and pressure gauge assembly
- Breathing tube
- Protective air hood
- Oil and Gas
- Water Treatment
Product Type » Escape Breathing Apparatus
Air Flow » 2216 PSI
Air Supply Time » 5 min
Cylinder Type » 3AL
Trade Name » ER5000
Shipping & Returns
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
2. Mail your returned item to:
G & L Safety, LLC
708 Broadway Ave.
Gladewater, TX 75647
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
If your clothing item is in like new condition, you may exchange your clothing item for a different size or color. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
You can contact us by phone, email, mail, or by filling in the form below!
Phone Number: (903) 720-0353
Address: 708 Broadway Ave., Gladewater, TX 75647
Office Hours: 8 AM - 5 PM Central