MSA White V-Gard® Polyethylene Large Slotted Cap Style Hard Hat With Fas Trac® 4 Point Ratchet Suspension
Part #: MSA477482
- MSA V-Gard® White Class E Polyethylene Large Slotted Hard Cap With Fas-Trac® Suspension has self-adjusting crown straps which offers comfortable protection. Slots are designed to work with MSA accessories which assure compliance with both the helmet, accessory and polyethylene shell provides tremendous impact protection. Cap finds its applications in agriculture, asbestos abatement, chemical, construction, electric utility, hazardous materials, mining, nuclear, oil & gas paper and pulp, sand blasting, sanding & grinding, water/wastewater, welding, general industry, HVAC, confined space, food processes, painting and utilities. This ANSI type I cap can be customized with imprinting and striping and meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 and CSA Z94.1-2005 standards.
- Polyethylene shell provides superior impact protection
- Self-adjusting crown straps ensure a comfortable fit
- Available in a variety of colors and sizes
- Hardhats with reverse donning logo may be worn backwards without voiding approvals
- Custom imprinting and striping available
- Four suspension options
- Cap size Varies from 7 - 8 1/2"
- ANSI Z89.1 2009
- CSA Z94.1 2005
- Food processes
- Asbestos abatement
CautionSuspension and helmet sizes must match(example: use only standard size suspension with standard size helmet). Otherwise, helmet protection ability will be reduced and may result in serious personal injury or death This helmet provides limited impact and penetration protection to top of head This helmet is not specifically designed to protect against front, side, or rear (that is, “lateral”) blows As an Industrial Protective Type I helmet, this helmet should be effective against small tools, bolts, rivets, and similar hazards. Some conditions can exceed this helmet’s capacity to protect against serious injury or death. Avoid areas where chance of severe impact or penetration exists CLASS E and G helmets provide limited electrical protection as outlined in ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 and CSA Z94.1-2005. Class C helmets provide no electrical protection
Cap Type » Hard Hat
Brim Style » Cap Style
Color » White
Material » Polyethylene
Suspension » 4 Point Ratchet
Cap Class » E
ANSI Type » I
Shipping & Returns
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
2. Mail your returned item to:
G & L Safety, LLC
708 Broadway Ave.
Gladewater, TX 75647
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
If your clothing item is in like new condition, you may exchange your clothing item for a different size or color. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
You can contact us by phone, email, mail, or by filling in the form below!
Phone Number: (903) 720-0353
Address: 708 Broadway Ave., Gladewater, TX 75647
Office Hours: 8 AM - 5 PM Central