MSA Standard TechnaCurv® Full Body/Vest Style Harness With Secure-Fit Leg Strap Buckle And Padding Shoulder Sub-Pelvic
Part #: MSA10048344
- MSA TechnaCurv® Standard Vest-Style Tower Harness is provided with a integral back pad, back/hip/chest D-rings, Secure-Fit leg straps, padded saddle, Qwik-Fit Quick Connect chest strap, shoulder and leg padding. Harness comprising visco-elastic shoulder padding renders will not break down over time, giving superior comfort throughout the life of the harness. This harness is capable of adjusting to every curve of your body offering great versatility. Harness is designed with downward adjusting torso straps to ease fitting and finds its applications in confined space, painting and welding.
- Tower Harness model available with integral body belt and removable saddle
- Resists water, oil, grease, and dirt with Teflon fabric protected webbing which increases the life of the harness
- Uses Visco-Elastic shoulder padding for comfort
- Designed with downward adjusting torso straps to ease fitting
- Order through MSA's assemble-to-order process to get the options you want
BenefitsSingle hand operation Eases adjustment Allows complete adjustment of the back D-Ring to provide proper harness fit Automatically adjusts to every curve of your body Provides water, oil, grease, and dirt resistance to increase the life of the product
- ANSI Z359.1
- ANSI A10.32
- CSA Z259.10
- Confined space
Material » DuPont™ Teflon® Web
Standard » ANSI A10.32 » ANSI Z359.1 » CSA Z259.10 » OSHA
Clothing Size » One Size Fits All
Product Type » Harness
Trade Name » TechnaCurv�
Shipping & Returns
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Please email email@example.com to request a refund.
2. Mail your returned item to:
G & L Safety, LLC
708 Broadway Ave.
Gladewater, TX 75647
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
If your clothing item is in like new condition, you may exchange your clothing item for a different size or color. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
You can contact us by phone, email, mail, or by filling in the form below!
Phone Number: (903) 720-0353
Address: 708 Broadway Ave., Gladewater, TX 75647
Office Hours: 8 AM - 5 PM Central