Miller® by Honeywell 6' Polyester Personal Fall Limiter With Twin Turbo™ G2 Connector Unit Connector And Aluminum Rebar Hooks Lanyard End Connector
Part #: HONMFLC-12-Z7/6FT
- Better alternative to double-leg lanyards - Reduces fall clearance requirements for use in more applications PFLs swivel independently - Provides ultimate worker mobility and prevents webbing from twisting and binding in the unit
- ANSI Z359. 14
- ANSI A10. 32
- All persons using this equipment must read, understand and follow all instructions
- Failure to do so may result in serious injury or death
- Do not use this equipment unless you are properly trained
Material » Polyester
Standard » ANSI A10.32 » ANSI Z359.14 » OSHA
Product Type » Personal Fall Limiter
Length » 6 ft
Shipping & Returns
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
2. Mail your returned item to:
G & L Safety, LLC
708 Broadway Ave.
Gladewater, TX 75647
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
If your clothing item is in like new condition, you may exchange your clothing item for a different size or color. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
You can contact us by phone, email, mail, or by filling in the form below!
Phone Number: (903) 720-0353
Address: 708 Broadway Ave., Gladewater, TX 75647
Office Hours: 8 AM - 5 PM Central