Justrite® 4' X 6' X 8" Rigid-Lock Quickberm® Lite Yellow PVC Coated Fabric Spill Berm
Part #: JTR28372
- Justrite® RIGID-LOCK QUICKBERM® LITE, DIMS. 4'W x 6'L x 8"H, CAP. 119 GALS.
- Model No 28372
- Sturdy portable berm offers 100% leakproof spill containment for a wide variety of applications
- One-piece design with fast and easy set-up no assembly required
- Versatile on-the-go spill containment berm features patented Rigid-Lock wall supports to maximize usable space inside the berm
- One-piece design sets up fast and easy - deploys quickly for emergency spill response
- Sturdy walls with stainless steel braces lock at 90° offering strong structural integrity
- Black support hub constructed from a high-strength engineered nylon accepts anchors to withstand wind loads of up to 40 MPH for reliable containment under high wind conditions.
- Supports resist extreme temperatures (-50°F to 160°F)
- In the down position, can withstand vehicle weights in excess of 11,000 lbs (5,000 kg) at each tire
- Unobstructed sump offers larger storage and working area for oddly shaped machinery transformers and other leaky containers
- Tough EnGuard™ PVC coated fabric provides broad UV and chemical resistance
- Light Weight and folds down for easy storage and reuse to capture overfill spills from fuel tanks and refueling operations hydraulic leaks and breaks damaged saddle tanks and leaky batteries
- Use with optional grates as a decon station - short 8" (293-mm) height for easy step-over
- Helps comply with EPA for containment and spill prevention (SPCC)
- Helps comply with EPA for spill prevention (SPCC)
- Overfill Spills From Fuel Tanks
- Refueling Operations
- Hydraulic Leaks And Breaks
- Damaged Saddle Tanks
- Leaky Batteries
Product Type » Spill Berm
Size Description » 4' X 6' X 8"
Trade Name » Rigid-Lock Quickberm� Lite
Color » Yellow
Material » PVC Coated Fabric
Spill Capacity » 119 gal
Shipping & Returns
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Please email email@example.com to request a refund.
2. Mail your returned item to:
G & L Safety, LLC
708 Broadway Ave.
Gladewater, TX 75647
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
If your clothing item is in like new condition, you may exchange your clothing item for a different size or color. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
You can contact us by phone, email, mail, or by filling in the form below!
Phone Number: (903) 720-0353
Address: 708 Broadway Ave., Gladewater, TX 75647
Office Hours: 8 AM - 5 PM Central