SHOWA Blue, White And Black Nitrile Polyester/Nylon Knit/Acrylic Terry Lined Cold Weather Gloves With Elastic Cuff And Wing Thumb
Part #: B13477M-07
- SHOWA™ Gloves with oil resistant, insulated double nitrile foam grip are engineered to offer cold protection. They are provided with dual nitrile coating, extra coating on palm for added strength. They come in anatomical shape and has seamless knit for optimal comfort. Gloves are highly flexible and resistant to abrasion and tearing. They are wholly constructed with double-engineered coating to eliminate penetration of liquids and water. They are featured with ergonomic design that replicates the natural curvature of a human hand and so reduces hand fatigue. Gloves find its application in aerospace, construction, cold storage and municipal services. They can also be used in oil and gas and warehousing and distribution industries.
- Innovative Insulated Doubled Nitrile Foam Grip
- Fixed Acrylic Terry Liner
- Dual Nitrile Coating Technology, Extra Coating On Palm
- Anatomical Hand Shape Design
- Seamless Knit
BenefitsPremium combination of cold protection and oil resistant grip ideal for changeable weather conditions Insulated liner protects provide barrier from cold ensuring warmth and comfort all day long Fully double engineered coating protects against liquids and water penetration Impermeable for working in damp or greasy environments, keeps your hand dry Dual nitrile coating technology provides optimal grip longevity Highly flexible and resistant to abrasion and tearing Ergonomic design hand mould that replicates the natural curvature of human hand and so reduces hand fatigue No irritation by seams in contact with the skin Wrist well protected
- EN 420
- EN 388 - 200
Lining» Acrylic Terry » Nylon Knit » Polyester
Cuff Type» Elastic Cuff
Shipping & Returns
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
2. Mail your returned item to:
G & L Safety, LLC
708 Broadway Ave.
Gladewater, TX 75647
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
If your clothing item is in like new condition, you may exchange your clothing item for a different size or color. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
You can contact us by phone, email, mail, or by filling in the form below!
Phone Number: (903) 720-0353
Address: 708 Broadway Ave., Gladewater, TX 75647
Office Hours: 8 AM - 5 PM Central