ANSUL® SENTRY® 20 Pound Stored Pressure FORAY® Dry Chemical 10A:120B:C Hand Portable Fire Extinguisher For Class A, B And C Fires With Extruded Aluminum Valve, Wall Bracket And Steel Pick-Up Tube
Part #: ANS434747
- ANSUL® AA20-1 20 Pound SENTRY® 20 FORAY® Dry Chemical Hand Portable Extinguisher operates effectively at the temperature range of -40 to 120 deg F. Extinguisher has valve that is made from a durable extruded aluminum alloy. Extinguisher measuring 22 1/2" X 9 1/2" X 7 7/32" is simple to operate and maintain. It is ideal for protection of light and ordinary hazards. Compact as well as portable extinguisher can be used for both industrial and commercial fire protection requirements. It fits most wall mounted storage cabinets. It can be used in applications like light manufacturing, restaurants, shop areas, apartment buildings and more. It has maximum effective range of 22' and discharge time of 28 sec. Extinguisher comes with large pressure gauge that is easy-to-read and has 1-piece mylar nameplates that are glare-resistant. Rechargeable extinguisher is made of long lasting high quality materials. Shell is produced with a cold deep draw process that gives a seamless steel cylinder with a high tensile strength. It produces a smooth, high integrity weld with MIG welded collar and specially pre-formed bottom enclosure. Extinguisher has easy grip handles that offer maximum portability and lets operators to fight the fire without removing work gloves. Extinguisher features rugged all-steel pick-up tubes that ensure proper as well as dependable agent flow through the valve body. It comes with large, color-coded pressure gauges to give visual indication of unit readiness. Coated steel ring pins with large 1 1/4" Dia are used and held in place by a visual inspection seal to avoid accidental discharges. It helps in easy inspection and maintenance record keeping with easy-to-scan bar coded model and UL/ULC serial numbers. Label featuring easy-to-read pictograms provides step-by-step operating instructions. Label also features useful recharge, operating temperature, maintenance, inspection, HMIS and model information. FORAY® is mono ammonium phosphate-based agent that is designed for use on class A and class B fires, class C conductivity.
- 6 year warranty
- Fits most extinguisher cabinets
- 100% leak tested via mass spectrometry
- Tough polyester-urethane powder paint
- Extruded aluminum valve, plated steel valve stem, steel pick-up tube and plated steel ring pin
- Glare-resistant mylar nameplate with bar-coded model and serial number
- Color coded pressure gauge
- Standard CO2 hanger hook
- UL 10A:120B:C
- Meeting or exceeding requirements of ANSI/UL 299 and 711 or ULC S504 and S508
- Auto repair shops
- Electrical equipment rooms
- Machining operations
- Material handling vehicles
- Protection of light, ordinary and extra high hazards
Shipping & Returns
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Please email email@example.com to request a refund.
2. Mail your returned item to:
G & L Safety, LLC
708 Broadway Ave.
Gladewater, TX 75647
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
If your clothing item is in like new condition, you may exchange your clothing item for a different size or color. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
You can contact us by phone, email, mail, or by filling in the form below!
Phone Number: (903) 720-0353
Address: 708 Broadway Ave., Gladewater, TX 75647
Office Hours: 8 AM - 5 PM Central