Ansul 434735 Sentry® AA05-1VB Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher - 3A:40B:C, 5 lb
Part #: ANS434735
- Hand Portable Fire Extinguisher w/ Vehicle Bracket (Includes)
- Model: AA05-1VB
- Rating: 3A:40B:C
- Agent Capacity: 5 lb
- Discharge Time: 14 seconds
- Max. Effective Range: 14 ft
- Operating Pressure: 195 psi
- Height: 17"
- Width: 8 1/2"
- Shell Diameter: 4 7/16"
- SENTRY dry chemical extinguishers are designed for protection of light and ordinary hazards. These compact and portable extinguishers are suited for both industrial and commercial fire protection needs. All extinguishers are designed to fit most wall mounted storage cabinets. Typical applications include light manufacturing, warehousing, restaurants, office buildings, shop areas, auto repair shops, paint process areas, welding areas, machinery, apartment buildings, parking garages, aircraft servicing areas, material handling vehicles, and many others
- Manufactured of durable high quality materials
- UL listed
- ULC listed
- DOT, USCG approvals (All models with proper bracket)
Shipping & Returns
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Please email email@example.com to request a refund.
2. Mail your returned item to:
G & L Safety, LLC
708 Broadway Ave.
Gladewater, TX 75647
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
If your clothing item is in like new condition, you may exchange your clothing item for a different size or color. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
You can contact us by phone, email, mail, or by filling in the form below!
Phone Number: (903) 720-0353
Address: 708 Broadway Ave., Gladewater, TX 75647
Office Hours: 8 AM - 5 PM Central