Ansell HyFlex® 11-500 Light Duty Cut Resistant Black Foam Nitrile Palm Coated Work Gloves With Yellow DuPont™ Kevlar® Liner And Knit Wrist
Part #: ANE11-500-06
- Ansell HyFlex® Size 10 Cut Resistant Work Gloves feature a black foam nitrile coating on palm for an increased grip in light oil conditions with good abrasion resistance. Light duty ergonomic gloves come with a yellow DuPont™ Kevlar® liner with spandex that offers “second skin” closeness, minimizing the risk of snags and has the capability to handle sharp parts with confidence, increasing productivity as well as safety. Gloves with Knitwrist are made from latex-free natural rubber and are also free from silicone providing optimum safety to workers as well as product protection. Carpentry, drywall, roofing, glass installation are some of the areas where the gloves can be used. Gloves are worn during electrical wiring in residential and commercial structures or while forming, machining and bending of small sharp parts.
- Ergonomically designed DuPont™ Kevlar® stretch liner with spandex
- Machine launderable with minimal shrinking and good recovery
- Boosts quality assurance and process management efficiencies
- Glove molds to hand, reducing fatigue for all-day comfort
- Superior fit for greater comfort, dexterity and flexibility
- EN 388 3231
- EN 407 XLXXXX
- ANSI 3 Abrasion
- ANSI 2 Cutting
- Appliance manufacturing
- General carpentry
- General industry
- HVAC/Sheet metal users/window glazers
- Metal fabrication
- Electrical wiring in residential and commercial structures
- Forming, machining and bending of small sharp parts
- General maintenance
- General material handling
- Glass installation
- Small scale metal stamping and assembly
Trade Name » HyFlex®
Coating » Foam Nitrile
Glove Size » 10
Glove Weight » Light Duty
Cuff Type » Knit Wrist
Lining » Kevlar®
Shipping & Returns
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Please email email@example.com to request a refund.
2. Mail your returned item to:
G & L Safety, LLC
708 Broadway Ave.
Gladewater, TX 75647
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
If your clothing item is in like new condition, you may exchange your clothing item for a different size or color. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
You can contact us by phone, email, mail, or by filling in the form below!
Phone Number: (903) 720-0353
Address: 708 Broadway Ave., Gladewater, TX 75647
Office Hours: 8 AM - 5 PM Central