3M™ Peltor™ Black And Yellow Model X2A/37271(AAD) Over-The-Head Hearing Conservation Earmuffs
Part #: 3MRX2A
- 3M™ Peltor™ Black/Yellow Over-The-Head Earmuffs with 24 db NRR feature low profile and are lightweight by nature while are structured to protect against low-to-moderate level industrial noise and other loud sounds. Earmuffs feature electrically insulated wire headband referred as "dielectric" that offers steady pressure over prolonged wearing periods and are an improvised advancement in hearing conservation. They incorporate convenience, design and protection while consists ear cup pivot points tilt for flawless comfort and efficiency. Earmuffs have replaceable ear cushions and foam liners while the metal components of the headband has been enclosed by non-conductive material for use in a low voltage electrical hazard.
- The wire headband offers consistent pressure over prolonged wearing periods
- Earcup pivot points that tilt for optimum comfort and efficiency
- Replaceable ear cushions and foam liners (hygiene kit HYX2)
SpecificationsCSA Class A, Noise Reduction Rating (NRR): 24 dB
CautionThe X-Series (over-the-head) headband version is electrically insulated-sometimes referred to as "dielectric". The metal components of the headband have been covered by non-conductive material for use in a low voltage electrical hazard (less than 440 V ac). As there are no applicable standards for testing muffs against electrical insulating properties, the product has been evaluated at an external laboratory against a modified test method based on EN 397:1995. During assessment, the leakage current did not exceed 1/2 mA when the external surface of the product made contact with an eletrical source. The user must determine the overall suitability of this product for the intended application taking into accound any hazards other than noise for which this product is tested The NRR may overestimate the hearing protection provided during typical use. 3M recommends reducing the NRR by 50% for estimating the amount of noise reduction provided
Safety Product Type Earmuffs
Wearing Position Over-The-Head
Trade Name Peltor™
Shipping & Returns
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
2. Mail your returned item to:
G & L Safety, LLC
708 Broadway Ave.
Gladewater, TX 75647
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
If your clothing item is in like new condition, you may exchange your clothing item for a different size or color. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
You can contact us by phone, email, mail, or by filling in the form below!
Phone Number: (903) 720-0353
Address: 708 Broadway Ave., Gladewater, TX 75647
Office Hours: 8 AM - 5 PM Central